video recording of the talk and demo I did at analogue haven this past wednesday (feb 13th)
Percussa SSP Overview
0:00 General overview of the SSP
6:51 USB ports (see also 53:48)
Patches explained during the video:
- 2:49 8 voice wavetable synthesis patch
- 10:16 polyphonic granular FM patch
- 13:03 OB 4-voice subtractive synthesis patch
- 15:48 multi-timbral / multi-voice FM patch
- 18:10 signal switcher + sampler triggering + step seq patch
- 19:42 harmonic additive synthesis demo with sequencing
- 20:50 physical modeling membrane
- 22:15 4-voice sequencing with per voice step sequencer, microtonal quantizer (4mtq2)
- 24:40 envelop follower patch
- 25:32 simple granular patch
46:09 how the patching system works
10:56 patching/modulation inputs/outputs of modules
28:22 overview of all the modules + how to make a simple patch
51:00 How would you sum two input signals + explanation about scaling
Explanation about modules on the SSP:
4:00 wavetable oscillator
8:19 input module
9:13 ADSR envelope
15:55 sampler module
18:35 and 38:44 step seq module
22:40 MTQ module and 40:50
28:35 macro module
1:03:25 LFO module (short explanation about parameters)
1:04:24 midi module
43:30 How can I share presets?
55:08 What sample rate sizes are supported?
55:57 How can I save a new preset?
56:28 How can you drive the step sequencer?
59:20 Is there a copy/paste feature for the step sequencer?