We already shared this in a previous software update, but it wasn’t uploaded into the preset corner.
The presets (+/-60) include a wide variety of patches:
- polyphonic wavetable synthesis
- polyphonic granular synthesis
- polyphonic multitimbral FM and sampling
- sequencing and multi-voice microtonal quantization
- additive synthesis
- polyphonic classic subtractive 12-voice synthesis
- a wide variety of simple patches covering the granular, sampler, … modules
These presets are also discussed in detail in the one hour walkthrough video.
Important notice about the above samples:
The samples in the above download link contain some from the freesound archive. We made sure to only use public domain samples, but please make sure to look up their license before you use them in any recordings, if you choose to use them.
The samples which do not start with a number are produced by ourselves, so you automatically get a license from us to use them, if you have bought an SSP.