How can I share/store a preset with/from another user?

How can I share a preset with another user?

1. Power off your SSP and you remove the microSD card form the SD card slot on your SSP.

2. you insert the microSD card (using the adapter) into your computer. In case you receive warnings about formatting the card, please ignore (this might be the case when you are using a windows computer).

3. You go to the presets folder (BOOT partition of the microSD card) and you copy the preset (e.g. 005.pbp) which you’d like to upload to the SSP preset corner to a location on your computer.

4. you safely remove/eject (!) the microSD card

5. You go the forum, create a thread in the “SSP preset corner” and upload your preset + add description of what it does.

IMPORTANT: in case your preset uses your own WAV file, make sure to upload this as well + location (directory) of the WAV file on your microSD card.

How can I store a preset from another user?

1. Download the preset (e.g 001.pbp)

2. Choose a preset slot number. Suppose you’d like to store preset 001.pbp in position 002, make sure to rename the preset to 002.pbp

3. copy the preset to the preset folder on your microSD card by following the steps below:

4. Power off your SSP and you remove the microSD card.

5. Insert the microSD card (using the adapter) into your computer. In case you receive warnings about
    formatting the card, please ignore (this might be the case when you are using a windows computer).

6. You go to the presets folder (BOOT partition of the microSD card) and you copy the preset.

7. you safely/eject (!) the microSD card

Remark: in case the user also uploaded a WAV file which is used in the patch, make sure to copy this WAV file to the samples directory or subdirectory on the microSD card. The samples directory/path must be the same as the one which was used to create the preset

2 Likes