Hello Bert, Celine, and fellow Percussa enthusiasts!
I have a few questions regarding the operation of my new Percussa and have been instructed to list them in this forum category, so here it goes:
- How do you copy a modified preset and then save it into another preset slot/number?
- How do you stop parameter values from rolling-over/wrapping around from max to min values?
- I instinctively want to press round encoder #1 to open/focus on a module. Would be cool if when you were in the Navigation page and have it selected you press down on encoder #1 and it opens its processor (parameters) page automatically.
- The range for an LFO is way to wide and hard to get the small values that I need and expect from an LFO (see above comment #2). I think another user has mentioned having a true LFO that is limited from 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz or something more constrained.
- I loaded up a vocal sample into the granular preset (01) and am having a hard time understanding the parameter names and their association to the changes made in the preset. Can we get more detailed explanations of what these parameter names are and their functionality please?
- In the Granular parameter page there are two pages with actual parameters to change but am able to cycle through several more empty pages until it cycles back to the two pages with values. I would expect that the number of pages of parameters would be limited to the number of values that you can actually change.
Again, first day questions so please take it easy on me, just trying to get up to speed with this newly acquired awesome module.